A get-rich-quick scheme promises that participants can make money fast with basically no skill, effort or time in a very short period of time. The hottest get-rich-quick schemes offer unlimited profits through various easy-money opportunities, but the only person who is gonna make money fast is the author himself.
Some people do get-rich-quick through the lottery, inheritances, business ideas, property, inventions, etc. Knowledge, luck or hard work is required to make money, don’t let anyone convince you otherwise. If these systems worked, wouldn’t everyone be using them? The thought of easy money may be appealing, but success generally requires hard work.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR
- High Yield Investment Schemes
- Lottery Scams
- Data Entry Jobs
- Global International Trading
- Work at Home Jobs – No qualifications, two hours a day, high salary
- Chain Letters – Send X amount to the X people in the list
- Pyramid Schemes – Especially if they claim that they are NOT
- Every paragraph contains is teasing you to read the next paragraph, without ever fulfilling the promises in the previous paragraph
- The writer says that he doesn’t mind sharing this incredible secret with you because there’s more than enough money for everybody
- The advertisement goes on and on for multiple pages but never gets to the point or tells you what it is selling you
- The advertisement starts out with a sad story about how broke the writer used to be and then proceeds to tell you what a big house he has now
- Smiling happy pictures of individuals or families, images of luxury items and money itself
- Job ads that feature a URL that doesn’t work with a free email address
Reproduced with permission from Urban Sotensek. To read more articles by Urban Sotensek , click here Copyright 2008 Urban Sotensek. All rights reserved worldwide.